Beauty Treats Correcting Palette
- Color Correcting Palette, covering up skin discoloration. Here's How:
- Purple and yellow are opposites on the color wheel, so use yellow to cancel out any unwanted purple spots, such as bruises or under-eye circles. Any overly yellow spots? Attack them with purple
- Green and red are opposites, too. So use green on anything red: zits, flushes, blemishes, you name it!
- Orange can be used to hide any unwanted under-eye circles for darker skin tones.
- Cream & Pinks can be used to highlight any part of your face.
- Darker Tones can be used to contour any part of your face
- Tip: Works well with AOA Studio brushes from Shopmissa.com